Who we are looking for
We are seeking a CPA Controller who will be accountable for the accounting operations of the company. Your responsibilities will include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing company policies and procedures.
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitor and confirm company’s financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors.
- Prepare budgets & achieve budget objectives.
- Provide status of financial condition of the company by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Supervise, coach, mentor and counsel Accounting department employees (Accountant & Bookkeeper ) to grow the department.
- CPA Designation a must have
- Bachelor of commerce, major in accounting
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in an accounting role
- Knowledge of accounting software (Quickbooks, Simply Accounting)
- Advanced command of Microsoft Excel
- Strong business acumen, autonomy and proactivity
Now is the time to embark in our journey of changing an industry! Experience growth in our dynamic team of young professionals and see where your career at TIMC can take you!