Who we are looking for
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees that meet our Corporate Culture.
Ensure TIMC attracts, hires and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Assist Head of Employee Experience in designing and implementing overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/social media, universities, etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote our company’s reputation as a great place to work
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources Management
- Proven work experience (2-3 years) as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
Now is the time to embark in our journey of changing an industry! Experience growth in our dynamic team of young professionals and see where your career at TIMC can take you!