When you're ready to gather up your family and get away from it all, there's no better place on earth to do it than the white sand beaches and crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. There's no need to give up a luxury lifestyle to have the adventures you seek, either — when you come to explore Antigua and Barbuda, you'll be surrounded by gorgeous scenery and unique experiences in the Caribbean.
Here are five of our favorite activities for adventure-seekers who also want a taste of the good life:
- Scuba Dive at St. James's Club of Antigua: If you're just learning to dive, it's easy to grab your gear and jump in right at the beaches surrounding posh St. James's Club in Antigua. For an even bigger adventure, contact the Mamora Bay Dive School to head out to explore the coral reefs and even ancient shipwrecks along the secluded coastlines of Antigua and Barbuda.
- Picnic on a Chartered Yacht: For those who prefer the aquamarine surface of the water to its depths, you can tour the beautiful coastlines of Antigua and Barbuda on a luxury yacht. Life's a Picnic charters specialize in preparing gourmet picnic lunches to make the trip truly special.
- Dine at Le Bistro: Unparalleled haute French cuisine awaits at Le Bistro in St. John's, Antigua. With one of the best wine lists in the country and a fresh seafood menu that will make you want to return night after night, this is where foodies head for a quiet, candlelit evening.
- Relax at the Blue Spa: The Blue Spa is hands-down the best spa in Antigua, and one of the very best in the world. The full menu of services includes facials, massage and healing rituals designed to leave you in a blissful, relaxed state.
- Tour Antigua and Barbuda by Helicopter: Chartered flights and helicopter tours from Caribbean Helicopters Ltd. are the fastest way to get around to the most remote spots of this gorgeous country — the views can't be beat. See the wildlife of Barbuda from the air, tour the volcano at Montserrat, or charter a flight for a custom adventure.
Once you've experienced some of these incredibly luxurious adventures, you will always want to come back. Did you know that you can become a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda and obtain a passport to travel visa-free in 131 countries quite easily? Find out how it's done through our Citizenship by Investment Program today, and you can call the Caribbean your second home tomorrow.